Tilt window balances stick

A quick learner from NH says:
Hi
The window balances stick. Try to tilt the carrier into the bracket but the don't catch. Not sure if if they need changing. If we do what type are the balances
I can probably replace them my self if needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0A2559F5-7829-42FC-B82C-91DD8F8F9134.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A2868B34-2476-43A6-8F1A-1A2A43B7E883.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3AB2833D-37FF-4FFE-B21C-FDD261C97EF5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A4C31402-2C6E-464F-8B8A-65A547FAA5B4.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

This looks like our S751-25 with a 24HD stamp option, but I can't make out the design of your shoe. Remove your balance from the window and make sure it has the shoe that comes attached to the S751 balance, our 15-014. If it doesn't look the same or if you're unsure, remove the shoe from the window and show us. 

A quick learner from NH says:
Hello I did watch your video and I can't take the interior jam liner out since there are any screws to remove it. Can I take both sashes out and remove the whole liner and put a brand new liner in its place. Here's a picture of a better stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D7D666C8-0714-4080-BC69-8D221AC73132.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Ah I see. You will actually have to remove both sashes. Removing them should help let you get them out. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.