Tilt window latch

A handy person from Mechanicsville, Maryland says:
This is the latch (there are 2 on each window) that you pull inward in order to enable the window to tilt inward.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-4244 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


It's tough to say what the best replacement would be with the latch still installed but take a look at our 26-391 and 26-420 and see if one of these could be a match to the part in your photo. It will all depend on how the style of the tooth and dimensions listed on our product page compare to yours. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.