Tilt window part

A contractor from Hillsborough nh says:
Trying to locate a replacement one of these, it comes out of a tilt window, hannasmith is the only sticker I can find, there are no glass etchings in the corners etc
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190328_144758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190328_144808.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I've never come across this type of balance system. We won't be able to provide this exact setup, but see our Series 140 to start out. These coil balance system has a 1-1/4" wide by 9/16" pivot shoe and also includes the springs and covers as one set. Check your old coil springs for stamped numbers. If they don't have them, weigh your window sash. You will need a balance system with a spring weight equal to half that weight on each side of the sash. See what you think.

The only issue other than size is that you will need a new pivot bar to replace their old one. See either our 26-405 or 26-398. The best match will depend on the screw hole spacing. Look over our measurements and see what you think.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.