Tilt window spiral valves replacement including new pivot shoes and sash stops

A home owner from Lackawanna, New York 14218 says:
Need to order replacement parts so that windows can become operational again. From your video, the spiral valve appears the same as your series 600 How can I confirms this before ordering? Are there different lengths? Regarding one of the spiral valves I have removed, the spiral blade inside the tube is out of the tube and cannot be reinserted. I will also need a spiral valve charging tool. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Yes, there are different lengths of balances. Your best bet is to take a look at the Spiral Balance Section on our site and follow the links as appropriate to your balance.

As for the charging tool, you should take a look at our 75-005 charging tool for non-tilt windows or our 75-006 tool for tilt windows depending on if your window is tilt, or non-tilt.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.