Tools for the job

A quick learner from USA says:

What would dismantle the mechanism (photo 1), which is fastened with screws (DM2), I need a special attachment (photo 3). You can sell it to me and send in a parcel with 39-035 Operator?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Wow, I believe what you have is a "square-head" screw. This is very unusual; normally these operators are installed with regular phillips-head screws. You will need to go to local hardware store and purchase a square head bit or tool. Looking at your photo, I believe it is the #2 size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)