Top Sash Channel Balance Guide

A home owner from Saratoga Ca says:

I need to replace the balance and guide for two different size windows. One is 33"x33 1/2" and it uses S380-32 balance. The other window is 20"X33 1/2" and I am not sure which balance I need?
I also need to replace my window's top guides. But don't see the guide on your website list.
I know the width of the guide (bottom is 5/8" and I have included two pictures of it.

Can you help me find the correct one?


User submitted photos of top sash guides.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Michael. This looks a lot like our 18-110. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A home owner from saratoga ca says:
Thanks Paul.

I am not sure this is the right one for two reasons
1. the length from bottom of the cap to the pointed tip is 1 and 5/8" on mine and 18-110 is 1 and 13/32"
2. Can't tell from the picture if there is a second screw hole 7/32" from the cap

Is there another one fit the above description?

Also, what your return policy if this turns out to be the wrong part?


Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It appears that the 18-110 is the closest match that we have. There are no guarantees that it will work, however you can drill a new screw hole in it to match your existing one.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)