Top Sash Guide/Channel Balance

A home owner from Arvada, CO says:
I successfully ordered from you and installed your 18-094 top sash guides and series S-390 Channel Balances. However one of my windows does not have the same sash guide as the others. I have attached a picture of the referenced sash guide. Can I order a difference set of sash guides that would fix the channel balances I already have or do I need to order different channel balances. I only have one sash guide so I would need to order at least another one.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Compare our 18-157 Gapco top sash guide to the one in your picture. It appears to be the closest match we have.
A quick learner from Arvada, CO says:
That sash guide will not due as the balances I have a plastic tip which is beveled and the guide seems to be made for a balance with a square tip. I found the other top sash guide so I need 2 new sash guides that fit the sash and accept beveled top balances or I need 2 new balances that fit the top sash guides that I have. The window sash is exactly 19 1/2" top to bottom.

Thank,

Gene
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should be okay. The 18-157 I recommended is designed to work with balances like our Series 390 (and specifically top guides like the 19-002).
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.