Top of each window corner..hardware snapped in half

A home owner from Wallaceburg, Ontario says:
I have included photos to hopefully allow you to supply a replacement. The spring loaded balance locks into these, however this piece of hardware has snapped in half (damaged one is pictured on table). I took photos of a functioning part from another window. Hope you can help. I will order a few if available. The windows were made by a very good company called Ducana if that helps. It was sold then went out of business under new owners. Keeping my fingers crossed..waiting to hear from you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200602_133557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200602_133610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200602_133719.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200602_214734.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200602_214800.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. This part is called a top sash guide. Yours in particular looks like a close match to our 18-073. Look this part over and let me know if our dimensions match up to yours.

Hi Tom. My balance is stamped 2440. Will the 18-073 sash guide fit with it...or does that matter. Your replacement part looks like it might be the one, but wanted to ask about the balance
Profile picture of Tom

That stamp isn't a product code or anything, it only tells me how strong the balance spring is. It otherwise doesn't have anything to do with the top sash guide. 

As long as your dimensions and design matches our product, I see no reason why ours won't work for you.

Thank you very much for your excellent assistance! I have ordered.
Profile picture of Tom

You're very welcome! Please let me know if you had any other questions.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.