Top sash guide identification

A handy person from California says:
Hi,

Do you know which top sash guide I should get? These will be guiding a 390 series balance. Also, if my current balances do not have a weight stamp on them, do I use the weight of the window to determine the stamp option?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220130_133751.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220130_133755.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220130_133800.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220130_133803.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220130_140359.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a couple top sash guides that are similar, such as our 18-073, 18-142, or 18-110B, but none of these are exactly the same as yours. 

Would it be possible to see a couple extra pictures of your top sash guide removed? Seeing it from the side and backside would be a huge help. Just be careful; the screw that secures the top sash guide to your sash may also be what keeps your sash together. If that's the case then make sure to put that screw back in place after you take the guide out.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.