Traco window parts help

A home owner from Pittsburgh says:
I have older Treco windows that use 15-046 pivot shoe and series 600 spiral tilt window balances, I can't see how to remove the shoe. Do you have to use a spreader tool or can you cut a piece of the track out to replace the shoe? Thank You
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You could do both, it's up to you! We have a video guide for each method. See if they are of any help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)