Truth Casement Window Replacement Parts

A landlord from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio says:
I have 2 identical casement windows, but on one, the lock bar and operator are missing. From the other, I took these photos. I didn't have a tape measure with me, so for size, I held am 8.5 x 11" piece of paper next to the hardware for scaling. It appears to me that I need:

1. A lock bar with 2 rollers that's about 11" long (a 38-949 maybe?)
2. A 13.5" left hand single arm operator. Mine is very rectangular, but I see you have a more elliptical one that I think will work fine (39-013). I hope the part numbers will help you identify it exactly.
3. Not shown in the photos, I have 2 lock bar guides that are broken. Your site has only 2 options (39-448 looks like mine), but other websites show many different Truth lock bar guide options.

I have selected these parts plus elliptical gaskets and cranks and put them in my cart, but before ordering, it would be helpful if you could confirm that I've identified these properly.

Thanks,
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock bar.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth operator 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth operator 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth operator 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mike. The parts you picked out are certainly similar, but without more exact dimensions I can't really say for sure. The only way you can confirm is to compare your dimensions to those we show for each product. The only thing I can say with confidence now is that the 39-448 tie bar guide will work perfectly fine.

For the operator and the tie bar itself, you'll have to take measurements and refer to the dimensions on each product's respective store page.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)