Truth Hardware

A home owner from Michigan says:
I don't see any part numbers but they are marked Truth. I am looking for both RH and LH versions of both the operator and latch. The operator arm is 9 1/2" long. I am open to a different style if they will fit. I believe the windows are Norco - about 20 years old. I plan to update all the windows in the house.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200821_141541.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200821_141546.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200820_164034.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200820_164429.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200821_141500.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If the casement operator has an arm that's 9-1/2" long, see our 39-027E and 39-028E; you should be able to use these as replacements. For the sash lock, see our 38-097 and 38-098. You'll  need a new keeper for these newer style locks; see the 38-079.

A quick learner says:
Thanks for the reply. On the operator, the arm is 9 1/2" long. The only issue I see with those parts as suggested is that the current operator sits slightly recessed into the trim of the window. So with that operator being slightly taller (3/4 vs 5/8), I would either need to set the operator out about a 1/4" from where the current one sits, which creates an interference issue with the arm, or I would have to modify the wood casing that covers the operator. Not a a huge deal to do one window but I need to do about 30 of them. If you have any ideas let me know.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Your thoughts are exactly what we would suggest. All orders can be placed through our online store. Just set the quantity you desire before checking out. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.