Truth Window Opener

A quick learner from Oakland says:
The numbers are as follows:
30841L - on section of arm that attaches to gear an extender piece.
30843L - on large gear
30830 - on piece of metal that attaches to window crank.

The part that is broken is the part that the crank attaches to. The openers seem to work fine with the exception of the crank handle.

The person who works for us said I need to purchase the entire part; not just the crank handle.

Please help me identify which of your parts will work with my windows...does the crank come with the opener?

I need 3 of each item.

Thank you.
operator crank
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for writing in. Our 39-035 operator should make a good match for you. You should be able to reuse your current handle. If you need to have that replaced as well, our 39-205 folding crank handle will work fine.
A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hello...I believe the part# 39-035 would work for me since the person above asked about the same piece I am looking for to replace (30841)..however, on the other window I am missing a bracket that the crank arm seems to attach to that goes on the window...Any chance you can direct me to that part, does the arm just snaps on the window piece? please see pics..thank you for all your help!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's a bit of a weird one. The bracket we usually use with this operator is our 39-560, but yours has a somewhat different shape and looks like it sticks out from the sash way more. I've never seen that before.

Still, it could just be a trick of the perspective. Review the dimensions we show on the 39-560 store page to see if this would work in the same capacity as your original bracket. I'm especially interested in the projection. If our dimensions differ in a significant way, let me know how.

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Thank you for the quick response....I checked the replacement piece and yes it seems to stick less but the footprint on the window are about the same so i am hoping replacing everything will work just as good...if I have any issues am I able to return the items? thank you again.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You are, yes! You can see more information on our return policy here.

If you're willing to take the chance, I'd love to hear how it worked out. If I ever see this part in the future then at least I'll have an anecdote on hand.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.