Truth window seal replacement

A quick learner from Springfield, mo says:
Total width flattened out with fin 5/8" / bulb measures 3/8" flattened out / I need 4 pieces 57" long and 4 pieces 27" long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Take a look at our 58-053 or 58-114 bubble seal. Look over the dimensions for each and compare them to your original seal to see if either match up for what you need. 

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
I am looking to replace the broken black window seal. I cannot locate the name of the manufacturer anywhere on the window, however, it does use Truth branded hardware. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Hey there!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged seal and show us some clear pictures of the end profile. We carry many different types of weatherstripping and seeing that will help us narrow down your options. 

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Let me know if you need any more photos. I appreciate the help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1AE2CB4-355A-4958-9588-9484D3CB24B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 69E01988-D06F-47D2-AFF1-EF5023AA00AB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ECB06405-BE41-4BD3-AA42-452D3ED06F5F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DDEA89CE-47A2-4826-B5F5-2816D7115AA1.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we can't tell what you have from this seal. It's a bit worn which makes it difficult to make out the design/shape. Is there an identical window in the house? You may be able to use that as a reference if it's in better shape. In the meantime, you can see our entire weatherstripping section here

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.