UNIQUE 39-D-40

A friend from New Canaan Ct says:

Please, let me know if you can identify this for me.

Thanks,

Bori

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Bori, thanks for writing in. I think we can help but this may have to be a custom made balance. In order to confirm its style, can you please flip it over and show me the other side of the metal channel? Additionally, if it does need to be custom I will need to know your desired quantity so that I can send you a custom order link. Many thanks!

Hi Julia,
We only need one pair/set of balances.

Bori
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for those follow up pictures! They helped me confirm that this will be our Series 770 with the 15-014 shoe attached. I just need two more pieces of information before I can complete a custom order form. First, can you please tell me the length of the metal channel, disregarding any attachments? Finally, I will need to know the weight of your window sash. Many thanks!

Hi Julia, the length is 72" but I can't find any weight stamps on the sash ?
Profile picture of Casey

Hi Bori. You will need to remove the window sash to ascertain its weight. We recommend gently placing it on a scale. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.