USS Alside Window Parts

A quick learner from Pitcairn, PA says:
We're trying to find replacement parts for the windows (obviously not the original) of a 100 year old house attached to a church in Pitcairn. We've attached pictures that capture what's needed. The first 2 shots are what breaks off, the rest are of what remains in the frame, and the frame itself. I think these are called "pivot locking shoes". Any help you can give would be appreciated!
A customer submitted photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You appear to have the older style pivot shoes, which are now replaced with our 15-015 Pivot Shoe.

As for installation, you should have cut-outs to remove the shoes behind the window stops at the top and the bottom of the main frame. If you have to make cuts outs yourself, only make them behind the stops or in a spot where it will not effect the operation of the window. You will also have to disconnect the balance from the pivot shoe with a 75-006 Spiral balance Charging Tool. You will be able to find directions on how to do so on our Adjust Tilt Window Spiral Balance Guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at