Unique Balance request

A quick learner from USA says:
wHAT do you recommend for this window balance system? the stamp reads

(11/06)Unique 28-C-30
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid Unique window balance company has shut down, but I think we can still help replace this. Looking at their old catalogs, I believe we can special make a Series 770 channel balance for you by replacing the bottom clip with a 15-014 knife shoe. I would use the S770-29 with a 29C option for the 22 pound sash and an S770-27 with a 27C stamp for the 14 to 21 pound sash.

Now, for this kind of balance I would email you a special balance order link which you can use to add this custom made balance to your order. Before we do that, though, I just need you to confirm one detail. Normally, this balance is screwed at the top of the window, but you show a long "S" clip similar to our 19-030. I'm wondering if you hook the balance at the top instead of screwing it on. Can you confirm? This will be an important factor in how we make these balances.
A quick learner from North Dartmouth, MA says:
Yes, the balance can be hooked at the top with the S clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying! We will email you a custom balance order link for 2 of each right now.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.