Unknown manufacturer aluminum window

A home owner from Melbourne, FL says:
I am trying to repair a couple of windows in a circa 1973 home located in Melbourne, Florida. I'm starting with the two smallest windows, but this could blossom into a rework of 20 more windows....

The issues I am having are that a number of plastic parts are broken and the windows don't slide very well. I cannot find a manufacturer name or model written anywhere on any of these windows, but I looked around on your site and think I found some potential matches.

First, the "channel balance",which I think is a 377 model (see the first 3 pictures), but mine is 12.5 inches long, which places it right between 12" and 13". Will one of the standard lengths work, or can you make a custom length? It has the number 1210 stamped on it as well.

Secondly, there are plastic pieces on the aluminum sash, on the edges at the top of the track (see photo 4). One of these broke into pieces. I think this is a 18-042 sash guide.

The next issue is the take out clips broke when I tried to use them (see 5th photo). I think this is a 16-023 take out clip.

One last issue - the weatherstripping in these windows is shot. The "bubble seal" along the bottom of the sash is still there, but hard as a rock. It looks like "kerf mount" bubble seal so I will probably try out something. Also, the front of the sash had "wool pile" I guess but it has turned to dust from the looks of things. I will have to clean out the little track where it was installed and try to replace it.
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have a Pan Am window, and you correctly choose the correct parts for your window: namely the 18-042 top sash guide and 16-023 take out clip. The balance will need to be specially made, like you mentioned. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you a special order link and price quote.

As for the weatherseal, it's hard to say for sure what you need without seeing it. That said, we you can see our entire selection here. We list detailed measurements for each sample.
A home owner from Melbourne, FL says:
I would need 4 of the channel balances.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! I just emailed you a special order link for 4 of these 12.5" long balances.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.