Upper Window Sash - Plastic Balance shoes Broken

A home owner from South River, NJ says:
I need replacement balance shoes for one upper window sash. Not sure of the parts that I need to buy.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1411.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1410.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Kris. Your old pivot shoe isn't made anymore but you should be able to use one of our more modern products as a substitute. Start with our 15-046 , but carefully review its dimensions to ensure that everything lines up. The width and thickness have to be the same.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.