Upper and Lower track for Stanley Mirror Closet Door

A home owner from California says:
I'm interested in the specific part(s) to order for the closet doors we have.
It appears to be part #4012 Convex rollers for the bottom track and not sure of the part for the upper track (photo provided). Your input would be appreciated!
Pam
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9756.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9755.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9754.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9753.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. The bottom roller looks like our 23-041; just compare the dimensions to confirm it matches up. The top guide looks an older version of our 23-222C. Take a look and see if you think this could work for you.

Alternate view of 23-041
Alternate view of 23-041
Dimensions for 23-222C
Dimensions for 23-222C

A home owner from California says:
Thank you. Can you please provide the part information for the upper and lower tracks? That is what I am interested in. Pam
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Of course, Pam, sorry for the confusion. The above rollers are compatible with the 23-244 top and 23-240 bottom tracks. We offer other sizes under different product codes, too, though I'm not sure what size you need, exactly. The numbers I mention here are just the smallest examples. You can see the rest of our sizes here.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.