Vetter window spring balance

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
It is the window spring balance system on what I think is a Vetter window.
As shown in the photos the entire piece can be removed from the window frame.
Have some windows that don't stay all the way open.
I dont think I can replace just the spring.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190828_181416_1567041409517_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190828_181421_1567041408183_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Inked20190828_181439_1567041405757_resized_LI.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we won't be able to help with this project. Your friction shoe looks like our 15-104, but that's the only thing we can supply. For the complete balance, you'll have to contact the original manufacturer of the window. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)