Viking parts

A home owner from USA says:
Would you please help me figure out if parts are available to repair Viking Windows?

The balance (?) has bent on one window and is partially dislodged from window. I see 2740 marking on side and top plastic piece as in photo. I can also see part of bottom plastic piece.

Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It definitely looks like the balance is what you need. It's hard to tell what it is with it still installed, but start by looking at our Series 395 channel balance. This may be what you want. Also be sure to watch the videos below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)