Need Viking window channel balance

A handy person from Portland, OR says:
need a set of sash weights for a vinyl window- early 90's - Viking brand? old part is labeled "26 4 AN CALDWELL" - do you have these? I can send photos as well if needed?
Thank you , Luke
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Luke. You can browse through our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps shown to determine the Series that would best match your hardware.
A quick learner from PDX says:
Need the following pieces (need a pair ) fro a vinyl window( Viking? not sure)
can you provide them? they are labeled

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for getting back to us. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
A quick learner says:
Thanks for your help! I will measure and order accordingly. have a good one. Luke
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)