Viking window channel balancers

A home owner from Vancouver says:
I have about 30 windows like this that some work and some need ne balancers. Hoping you can help me figure out what I need so I can order replacement as needed.
The window I am working on now is missing all the wardwear in the channel. The picture is from a different window in the house that looks to have a broken end. the window with no parts, is 34 in by 18 in alumin. the window is bigger but the part of the window that goes up and down is only 18 inches. house built in 1985
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I have known most Viking windows such as yours use our Series 395 channel balance with our 19-005 top and our 15-001 (1-1/8" depth) bottom balance shoe attached. I highly recommend you make comparisons between your balance and ours. I also couldn't read the spring weight number on your old balance. I would like for you to please measure the metal channel length and provide us the four digit number stamped on the balance.

For the window missing the balances, may you provide us the visible width by height of the glass you see along with the weight of your window sash?
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.