Vintage Anderson Window operator

A home owner from Vermont says:

Hello, We have a vintage window in our kitchen that is 39" wide and 34" tall. All I can find of the old operator is the 15" arm that does not have any numbers on it. It just says "Anderson" We looked for some sort of info on the glass corners but all we found was A/W logo with "CV" etched in. No numbers. I have included a photo for a possible id.We also have other windows with the same style window, but smaller. Thank You.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks for posting! 

We'll need to see a clearer photo of the operator, preferably removed from the window. If it cannot be removed a top down (birds eye view) of the operator so we can see the entire mechanism including the arms would be best. 

Hello, the operator is missing. The only part we have is one arm and the shoes. We have just been using the arm to open and close the window rarely.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for clarifying. Could we at least see the arm and shoe then? Without seeing any of the original hardware, there won't be any way for us to identify what you need. Let me know!

Thanks for getting back to me. Here are the pics you requested.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. I see you have two shoes in this photo. Does that mean this operator had two arms at one point? Also, is this an awning window? If so, our 39-390 may be a possibility.

I want to stress that we cannot be 100% sure what will work for your window based on what you've given us. It will be impossible to know what you have without seeing the original hardware. However, the 39-390 is an educated guess and may be worth considering. See what you think.

Thank you. Yes, it is an awning window that had 2 arms. I looked at the 39-390 and the arms are only 11" when mine has ~15".
Profile picture of Tom

39-389 is the equivalent operator with 15" arms.

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.