Vinyl Jamb Liner Part Replacement

A home owner from Lexington, KY says:
I am looking for a part to fix my vinyl jamb liners. It is a plastic part that wedges inside a vinyl channel. It supports the sash at the bottom via a metal pin, and the part in turn is supported from the top by a metal spring. The part is 2 inches long, 1/2 inch wide, and 1/2 deep. I have included pictures to help identify the part. Your prompt response would be most appreciated. Thanks!
User submitted picture of vinyl jambliner piece from window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 15-104 Caradco friction shoe. Do you think this might work for you? Let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at