Vinyl cover with spring coil inside, for vinyl Simonton windows

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Looking for replacement parts for windows, having a problem raising them up and down.

Thanks for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89A86914-8F94-41B8-888F-AAB02933B6FE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm confident that we can supply a coil cover that will work for your window. before I recommend anything, can you tell me how thick the coil springs are? That will be a big determining factor on what product we recommend.

In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here. One in particular that I have my eye on is the 15-204, but it won't work for you if your springs aren't 3/8" thick. It's important to confirm that measurement.

Thank you, I will measure the coil string and let you know.
the coil springs measures 3/8" across.
please let me know if it is ok to order 15-204
and thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If the width of your coil spring is in fact 3/8" as you mention, then the 15-204 would work as a replacement.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.