Vinyl tilt window balance part

A quick learner says:
26 x 1/2 balance part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190722_151210.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like a Series 795 Channel Balance. You'll need to measure the length of the metal channel to determine the length you need. To know what stamp option to select, look for a stamp code on the metal channel. If you are uncertain, weigh your window sash, and then you can then match that weight one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option on the product page.

Finally, two further points. One, can you show us a picture of how the balances attaches at the top of the window track? Our standard Series 795 simply screw-in, but some balances have a hook that goes into a slit in the track instead, so it's important to check to be safe. Second, you should determine the identity of your T-Lock Shoe. Our Series 795 comes by default with our 15-195; but I think you might have our 15-230. Go over the dimensions to be sure. If you need the 15-230, you can buy it separately and replace it with the shoe that comes with the balance. See the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)