Vinyl window parts

A quick learner from 44060 says:
Hello,

I have Insul-Weld Vinyl windows. The coil on one side broke and the tilt pin (?) on the other side is broke. Pics included. Number "5" is on both coils. The coil assembly is 1 1/4" wide with 2 screws. I believe I need a double coil assembly and a tilt pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If your pivot shoe is still workable, you would only need an S152-5 coil spring. Otherwise, you'll need an all new setup, since your shoe isn't made anymore. See our 15-191 pivot shoe and S160-5 spring. The spring cover for either coil spring will be our 15-150D and the pivot bar I believe is our 26-443. Please compare this hardware to what you have and let me know what you think.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.