Vinyl window parts

A landlord from Michigan, USA says:
I am looking for the lift mechanism, locking pivot, pivot pin (looks like a straight pin with 2 screws up through the bottom of the window. And the pivot latch which slides into a pocket on the window. The one pictured is popped loose.

Can you help without any more disassembly of the windows?

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window tilt out latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lift mechanism.jpg
here are some better photos I took. To better id the parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-8975.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-8978.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 15-177 pivot shoe, which uses the S152 coils springs and related items shown on our product pages, to your original hardware. 

As for your pivot bar, I'd recommend starting by reviewing the dimensions shown on the 26-226 product page to see if they match your part. 

It's hard to say what tilt latches you might have based on a damaged part but you can start with the 26-243 and 26-244. Review the dimensions and if you notice any discrepancies, please show us photos of an undamaged latch and write-out your exact dimensions. Thank you! 

Ok thank you, I got all the parts except the coil shield it is the 5th picture I added early yesterday 11/16/22 morning.

The shield measures about 19/32 deep and is 1-1/4 in. wide. It has a top flange that goes back to the inner wall of the window and a face that covers the coil in the track as seen in second photo of the original post. I have looked at all the coil shield/ holders I can find and nothing looks right. It there a substitute I can use?

I have selected Coil Support Barrel 15-145 not sure if this is right or a different one is needed depending on the coil shield.

Finally my vinyl window is 30"x23" double pane what s152 coils should I get? Are the coils rated individually or in pairs? I estimate the window weights about 12# with glass as 8# and frame as another 4# this is just an estimate as I have no way to actually weight it.

I have added those photos again below.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-8981.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lift mechanism.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The S152 coil springs would use the 15-143 bushing, 15-144 cap, and 15-145 barrel for installation. You can find the compatible accessories under the related items section of the S152 product pages. 

As for determining the strength option, there should be a number stamped at the base of your original coils. If not, you would need to confirm the exact weight of the sash and divide the weight by the number of coils used on both sides of the window. 

Thank you - your assistance is greatly appreciated.
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.