WIndow parts needed

A quick learner from Winniconne, WI says:
I have multiple windows with this broken device (pic attached). It is designed to sit in a channel and capture the end of the balance spring.
Can you identify this part and can it be purchased?
There are no markings on my windows other than a serial number of Y20402Y42C4M
User submitted a photo of a friction shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 15-104. I think this could be a good match.
A quick learner says:
Do you have the springs that go with #15-104? The upper sash spring is roughly 18-1/2" The bottom sash is roughly 20-1/2"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot provide that kind of spring. You would need to contact a local mill work that still makes wood windows.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)