Want to insure I order the correct parts!

A quick learner from California says:
Attached are photos of the channel balance used in my tilt window. Note the marking is 3520 BSI VN. My balances come with hooks attached to the cord. The balance length is 36", width is 9/16" and the depth is 5/8". I believe that the correct Swisco replacement part is S770-36 Option B. Is this correct? Does the S770-36 come with hooks attached to the cord? The photo on the Swisco website appears to show that a block attached to the cord.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I agree that our Series 770 is a good option for the base channel, but the clip at the end of the cord is different. We will have to specially make an S770-36 with a 62-105 hook at the end of the cord. Does that look good to you?

If so, please let me know how many you need and I'll email you a special order link and price quote. 

You may want to also confirm your exact sash weight. We'd be going with our 36B stamp for sashes weighing 16 through 22  pounds.

Thanks, I'll weigh the sash in within the next 24 hours and get back to you with confirmation of the approximate weight. I have no problem with the Series 770 but if you think there is a better alternative, let me know. I will need 4 (enough for 2 windows).
I just weighted the sash and carefully inspected the pivot shoes. What I found was that the pivot shoe accepts your standard part. I verified this by checking the second identical window. It has the standard terminal clip you offer. I will go ahead and order the standard part with the "C" weight option. I found that the sash weighs approximately 25 pounds.

Thanks for your help. I am proceeding to the shopping cart now.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh, great! That's a much easier solution. Please let us know how it works out, and thank you very much for your business!

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.