Wasco Rolling Patio Door Handle

Home Owner from Albany, NY
Jul 3, 2022 9:51 am
I have a Wasco Rolling Patio Door, with #38739 stamped on the tag. The lock tumbler in my handle had broken, and I had replaced it with a generic lock tumbler at one point, which is very loose and finicky. I was looking to get a whole new door handle for it, as new tenants will be moving in soon. Hope you can help! Thanks!
PXL_20220703_134727024 PXL_20220703_134738011
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 7, 2022 9:11 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there!

We have two options for you to consider: our 82-035, which looks similar to the handle set you have now, or the 82-030 which is a more modern option. Both have the same hole center spacing and will work for you but take a look and see which style you prefer. 

For the 82-035, the outside pull is compatible with the 82-315 key lock and housing. If you go with the 82-030, see our 82-310 which can be adapted to the outside pull for keyed access. We have a blog article on how to do so here

Look these parts over and let me know if you have any questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts