We need help identifying the proper spiral balance non tilt rods

A home owner from USA says:
Good afternoon, I purchased some non tilt spiral balance rods from Amazon but I'm really not sure if they have the correct clip on the end. Please see the spiral balance rod pictures and label that I purchased from Amazon and let me know if that seems to be correct for the window pictures I am sending you. I need a total of 8 for 4 windows. I do know for a fact that they are 3/8 inch in diameter and 29 in Long. I am just concerned about the clip being proper to attach to the bottom of the window. Please see all photos of existing Amazon purchase and windows. Please know you're not wasting your time because Amazon did not have enough in stock. Thank you very much for your help and I'll be anxiously waiting to hear from you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210719_210134.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210720_110752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210720_155604.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210720_155615.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210720_110800.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Without seeing the original balances I can't be sure, but I do have doubts this bracket shoe would work for you, as it's very specific to the window is meant for, and so it may not be oriented properly to install on the bottom of your window. We did carry a very similar clip at one time but we've discontinued them in the past year or so. 

Instead, we recommend a possible substitute with our Series 400 Spiral Balances, along with a new 17-031 bracket, which would cradle the sash from underneath. It would require drilling a new hole and using a #8 screw. It does look like you have ample space beneath the sash for such a bracket, so I do think this might work, but I cannot guarantee that it will; we haven't been able to field test this to know for sure. If you do attempt to use this setup, take very great care to not hit the glass while drilling.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.