Wellington Window Vinyl Weather Stripping

A home owner from Chaska, MN 55318 says:

All windows on house, from Wellington, were installed in 1999. Since then, the company has sold out and the new owner does not carry or do replacement parts for these windows. It is now time to replace the stripping, as dried out and falling apart. Do you or know of any company that carries this product? I have no ID numbers, etc. only pics. The width is 1/2 in. wide and thickness is only first mark on the tape measure,very thin. Any help would be appreciated. 

I could also send you a sample if that is helpful. We need several feet if you have access to it. Any research is appreciated! Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1933.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1934.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1946.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1947.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may have a replacement for this seal, but I can't ID it using these photos. I will need to see a picture of its end profile in undamaged condition. Dimensions would also help.

I recommend watching the video below, which shows you exactly what I need to see in order to find a match.

A home owner from milwaukee, wi says:
Am looking for replacement weather striping for Wellington Windows, casement windows. Same as posted here: "A home owner from mpls says:on August 18, 2020:
Wellington Window Replacement Crank-out window weather stripping for hinge side of window (black)"

do you have these?? (0.5" wide and almost flat with slight raised edges on both sides of the 0.5" width) see photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that the provided information doesn't tell me what kind of weatherstripping this window uses. As mentioned above, we need to see the end profile of the old seal in undamaged condition in order to suggest a replacement. Without that, we won't be able to make a suggestion.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection of weatherstripping here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.