Wenco Sliding door parts

A home owner from USA says:
I have a Wenco sliding glass door. I believe it is a JX7 but i am not sure. it also has a number 52692 stamped inside it.

The track has gone south on me and so I am looking to buy one of the track caps, probably the fuller or one as opposed to the little round one.

Now I also want to replace the roller assemblies as well and that is the crux of my question. Do you have any idea which assemblies i might need? I would, of course, like to do all this work at once and order all the parts from you at the same time.

Please let me know if you all can come up with the right assemblies that I can order.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what rollers you have. Could I see a couple of pictures of them removed from the door? I will also need detailed dimensions. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
They are Truth 30410. based on other discussions on here you all do not carry replacements for them.

I would like to replace the weatherstripping on the door though do you all carry sliding glass door weatherstripping?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you sure? When I cross-reference that number, I get a lot of results for our 81-018. Could that work for you? I can't say for sure if that's exactly what you have, but compare it to your hardware and see what you think.

We do carry weatherstripping that can work in doors. Check out our Weatherstripping Section to see what we offer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)