What Channel Balance do I have?

A quick learner from Winston Salem, NC says:
26" Channel Balance numbers on the back 25305
House was built in 1986 there is know information for the make of the non-tilt window. Not sure what channel balance is compatible. Window would no longer stay up.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I can't determine what Series balance you have based on this information alone. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
I will need 26" Series 370 Channel Balance. I have know stamp information available for Sash Weight Range. So I'm asking the experts!
Thank You!!!!
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Can you give me the weight of your window sash? You can do that by simply removing the sash and placing it on a scale. That will let us know the best possible option for you to use.
The sash weighs 15lbs
Profile picture of Tom
Awesome. Now, we have two options that can support 15 pounds. Two balances with our 2520 stamp can carry a window sash weight of 9 through 15 pounds, while our 2530 can carry 15 through 19 pounds. You should recheck the sash weight just to see if it's a little over or a little under 15 pounds exact. That will decide which of these options you should go with.
Order placed.....Thank you for your help!
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.