What is the correct name for this window part?

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
Hi, I'm having a hard time finding out the correct name for this piece that I need for the window. I have a tilt vinyl window that will not hold up. This piece is found on the bottom of the window. Please help me to identify this piece and let me know if you guys sell them too. Thank you so much.
User submitted photo of crank.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This appears to be a pivot bar. Take a look at the Swisco 26-040 Pivot Bar. I am not too sure why the one you have is bent, however.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.