What part is this? Window wont lower, this is broken

A quick learner from Missouri says:
One of windows no longer stays up when raised. I compared it to the other windows and it's missing a plastic part with a screw in it.

What do you call that part? Where can I get two?

A customer submitted photo of a pivot bar and shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Brad! The part in question appears to be what is known as a Pivot Bar. Yours in particular looks somewhat like our 26-040, but I can't say for sure without knowing its dimensions and seeing it removed from the window.

Now, I am not sure if a broken pivot bar will cause your window to drop when raised. That sounds more like a problem with your balance. What type of balance do you have? If you aren't sure, could you take a few pictures of it for me to identify?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)