What pivot do I need to order?

A quick learner from Lake Villa, IL says:
We have several windows in the new house we purchased where the pivots are broken on one side. The attached pictures are of a good window since the others came apart in a lot of pieces. The only identifying mark I could find on a broken one was an "A" on it and they appear to be 1/2" thick. Please let me know if you can decipher which pivot we need to replace these with. I apologize for how dirty the windows are.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your exact pivot shoe isn't made anymore, but we carry a ton that may replace it. Since the thickness is 1/2" that narrows down our selection to just one part: our 15-046. I feel very confident that this will work in your window despite the difference in design.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.