What to buy to replace the casement lock sash and keeper?

A quick learner from Eagle Colorado says:
Attached are photos of the locks that do not work.

I bought something from another vendor that was incorrect. My keeper doesn't fit it, I have no idea what keeper works with it. I'll send a photo.

Do I need both new lock and sash. If so tell me exactly what to buy on this site. I need your help. It's right handed looking from the outside. I need both top and bottom locks . Not sure if my keeps work with your products. Aurora Sprincz
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 78765813-07ED-4C72-B09A-0EAF256669E7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F1386B29-2F8B-4CBC-8A9E-E598CE57019F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35FE1B3E-E8C6-448F-A5BB-8845C9407AC9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your old lock looks more like our 38-144. However, it definitely won't be compatible with your keeper. This is made to go with our 38-277 and 38-276, which are very different from what you have now.

If you already bought a lock, you could stick with that as long as it fits in the window frame. Yours looks like our 38-097 and 38-098, which are each compatible with our 38-079. Swapping out your existing keeper for that may fix your problem without having to buy new locks entirely.

It's ultimately up to you!

A quick learner from Eagle Colorado says:
Thank you! I'm very glad you explained and I believe I understand what to buy.

I did but the buy different locks than my original locks meaning my keeper didn't match. You gave me the correct numbers to order.

I ended up buying 2 keepers to go with my newly purchased lock. And two keepers to go with my original old locks. I have two windows to repair with both sets ups. This really helped, glad the pictures were enough for you to help.
Thanks! Aurora
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! Thank you kindly for your business, and please let me know if we can be of any further help in the future.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.