Widow tilts plus

A handy person from Ventnor nj says:

All are 27".

Is there a difference between the blue and red tip ?

Also need some window channel locks. Photo to come.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to SWISCO for your hardware needs. Because all of your hardware is still installed, we are unable to provide any accurate recommendations. We'd still like to help. You will need to remove all hardware from the windows and upload detailed photos of each piece. You will also need to include some detailed information so that we can help narrow down what alternative parts could work for you. 

A handy person from Ventnor nj says:
Here are the photos. They include the twist balance, top sash channel locks, pivot shoe and holder. I need multiples of each so if you id them for me I will place the order. Also need the tensioning tool. I assume it?s on your site but I didn?t see it
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. We believe we have identified most of your window parts. Start with our S600-27 spiral with a blue tip. Going with a blue tip option across the board won't affect the performance of a window that originally had red tips, at least not in your case. I'd also go with a 15-121 pivot shoe.

We couldn't find your exact pivot bar, but your sash has room for a longer pin. See our 26-089, I think this can work. Just see if the screw holes match. 

The 75-006 charging tool will be a great tool to help attach the balance spiral to the pivot shoe. 

Finally, for the tilt latches, see our 26-239 and 26-240, along with our 26-343 thumb button. I would definitely compare your dimensions to ours to be sure they match up.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.