Width of keeper. Sash lock mounting question.

A quick learner from Fargo says:
Hi,
What is the width of this keeper? I only have about 7/16". (I will try to add a couple pics). The sash frame is about 1-1/16. I would like to move the keeper out about 1/8", but I suppose I would have to remove 1/8 from the jamb stop for the 38-144 sash lock to line up.
Also, is the 38-144 made to be mounted to a flat surface? My Pella sash stop is not flat. Again, more modification. My Pella lock mechanism is behind the side sash stop and is jammed. Unusable. I do not see anything that is close to what my Pella window uses. Thought I'd just add a couple sash locks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend based on your pictures. Seeing the frame alone doesn't tell us much, unfortunately. You could have one of the Pella locks like the 38-274 and 38-275. We also have the newer lock and handle kit 39-403 and 39-404. Take a look and see what you think. If not, we need to see the original hardware in order to identify a match. If your window has been modified heavily, there is a possibility none of these will work; Pella hardware is very particular, and only meant to work in very specific windows.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.