Will the pivot shoe 15-046 for me?

A contractor from Fuquay-Varina, NC says:
I think I have identified the correct spiral balance I need. S900-23 (Red tip) but I can't seem to find a pivot shoe that exactly matches the look of the ones I need to replace. The dimension of your 15-046 match my dimensions so I am guessing these will work. Can you take a look at the pictures I provided and let me know if you think the 15-046 will work or if you have an exact match?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have Acorn Series 3000 window. These windows are known to use our 15-046 pivot shoe and S900-23 balance, so you were on the money with that. Acorn seems to recommend the blue tip, but if red worked well for you, then stick with it.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.