Part that Lets Window Roll Up and Down

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I have a part that fits into the frame of the window and let's the window roll up and down. The piece that connects the part to the window is broke on one side. On the other side it's a metal piece that slides into the bottom or a double hung window.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I'm having some trouble visualizing what you're looking for. Can you send pictures of the hardware in question? I'll do my best to help from there. 

A quick learner from Ohio says:
Yes! I will post photos below. One side is missing the metal piece that holds the window in
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8760100A-AAD6-4208-93B1-39486127819B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 705BEDBF-4381-4CF5-930F-582756A786AA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This is a huge help. The part in question here is called the pivot bar; this screws to the bottom of the sash and inserts into the pivot shoe. Your pivot bar in particular resembles our 26-040 very strongly, though I recommend reviewing our dimensions closely just to confirm since there are a few different styles that are close to this.

The most important dimensions to note are the hole placement and the width/thickness of the bar itself. As long as those line up then you should be good to go!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.