Window Balance

A quick learner from wesley chapel florida says:
I have a dual balance low e-window. One of the balances broke and I need to replace it. The working balance measures 32inches long, 7/16 width and 7/16inch depth. I can't seem to find a balance that meets the same specs. I have attached 3 pics of the good one.

Thanks for your help.

Respectfully;
Mark K.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for posting. We may be able to help with this, but we'll need a little more information still. It looks like you have a small 32" ribbed balance with our 15-198  balance clip attachment. Do you know the manufacturer of the window? What is the stamped code on the balance? It would also be helpful if you could send us over a photo of the pivot shoe that the balance attaches to.

Good Afternoon:
On the back of the balance it is stamped 32F CR.
The window sticker reads as follows:
3753Fl23125SS 415880-4 84 Lumber Plant City 1329 STANPAC 03/27/2014
Glass 585156-5 B:49 9/16 x 33 1/4 .. T: 49 9/16 x 33 11/16 CD X1E 01/01(1X)
NAMI-400162
Alenco PeachTree City Bottom BAL: BAL841/32F Screen: 0 X

I also need the window stud witch fits into the window pivot.

Thanks for all your help! You are the best!

Respectfully;
Mark K.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us, Mark. So, we can help with this balance but it will have to be specially made. It's actually kind of an old setup that's not made anymore. Because of this, even with the new balance we'll make for you, you'll have to re-use your old bottom pivot hook attachment. 

In the meantime, we're still sorting out the availability of the balance itself. Please give us a little more time to square things away and I'll let you know as soon as we have more information. Thank you!

Thanks for getting back to me and for your help. Do you have any idea how long this will take?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! Thanks again for your patience. We finally have everything we need to get started. The only thing I'm not sure about is quantity; I couldn't find in your initial posts how many you needed. So for now I'll send you two order links; one for a quantity of 2, and one for a quantity of 10, which is the first price break. These order links will include a price quote. Please let me know if you wanted us to change the quantity and I'll be happy to do so.

Also keep in mind that you have to reuse the clip at the end of your balance. If you look at your very first post, this is the clip featured in the middle picture. We just couldn't find anything like this. I'm afraid it's too old.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.