Window Balance Marked 26-7 BISN

A quick learner from 08880 says:
Hello,

I believe these are the 27" 795 Channel Balances but wanted to be sure. The window weighs 24 lbs and one broke. Would like to replace both but before I order the 27D for this series, I wanted to be sure this was correct.

Thank you,
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200615_140453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200615_140457.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200615_140500.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Tom. The Series 795 was my first thought, too, but I can't confirm from these photos. You'll have to check to make sure your balance used to have the same T shaped pivot shoe attached to the bottom end.

A quick learner from 08880 says:
Hello Tom,

yes, it had the below photo on it. I will also be ordering two of the T Pivot Shoes.

This would verify that it is the Series 795?

Thanks,
Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200618_121157.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Yes, this shoe is used pretty much exclusively on the Series 795. One thing to note is that this is an open cam shoe, which doesn't come standard with the Series 795. it's sold separately under the 15-195B. The video below shows you how you can swap them out.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.