Window Balance Replacement

A home owner from Orlando, FL says:
Hi, I could use some help identifying the correct replacement window balances for my windows. I've attached several photos showing the old one. The total length of the metal frame is 29". This particular one is broken (thus the missing internal string pulley) but from what I've been able to gather on your site it looks like the S380-29?

The only legible marking on the frame is '28E' as seen in the balance_5.jpg attached.

Thanks for your help, and please let me know if further information or measurements are needed!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance_3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance_4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance_5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our S380-29 or S385-29. The only difference between these two channel balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. See the image below for reference. For a stamp option choose 2850. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at