Window Balance part + jamb liner spring

A home owner from Atlanta says:

No identifier on the part. The windows were installed in the mid-1980s. The spring is 19" long not counting the loops on the ends.

The soring diameter is 3/8 inch.

Borden

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window plastic part 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window plastic part 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_165022 (002).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_164223.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_164203.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your shoe appears to be the 15-104 friction shoe. Carefully compare the measurements below to confirm if this would work as a replacement for you.

Profile view of 15-104
Profile view of 15-104

Face view of 15-104
Face view of 15-104

Regarding the springs, unfortunately, we would not be able to recommend a replacement part for your window. Since your window appears to be a wood window, then a mill work near you may be able to set you up with new jamb liners.

A home owner from Atlanta says:

Yes. That is it. I ordered it and the metal part that was shown with it in the catalog.

There is another metal part that pushes into the Friction Shoe which I also need. Do you have this? See photo below.

Thanks very much.

Borden

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230228_112855.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I regret to say that we do not sell a replacement for this part, unfortunately. The only parts we sell for this type of balance set up are the 15-104 friction shoe and the compatible tilt pin.

I do apologize that we cannot be of more help!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.