CALDWELL 26 4 CT Balance replacement

A home owner from Rigby, Idaho says:
I have a broken CALDWELL window balance # 26 4 CT. I was wondering if SWISCO has a replacment window balance I can use for the broken balance.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

We offer many channel balances. To get started, take a look at the beginning of our Replacement Sash Support Channel Balances section.

In the meantime, take a few photos of one of your balances (including any stamps, markings and balance attachments) and upload them so we can take a look. Be sure to include the length of your balance, the metal portion only.

Let me know if you have any questions.
A quick learner from Rigby ID says:
The Broken balance metal portion is 9/16" wide and 26 15/16" long. Pitures are attached
Uploaded images of channel balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you need our S380-27 with the option 2640. The Series 380 channel balance is made up of the 19-005 top and the 15-005 shoe (can click on each product number to see a close up of the attachment to makes sure it does indeed match your balance attachments).
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at